community

As you know, Give Back Bingo launched in December, so to help me choose the charity of the month for January 2017, I reached out my first ever player on the site, tillywillyxx.

The charity close to her heart that she chose is the Alzheimer’s Society, who believe passionately that life doesn't end when dementia begins. They are here for anyone affected by dementia, and they do everything they can to keep people with dementia connected to their lives and the people who matter most.

Dementia can happen to anyone and there's currently no cure. There are 850,000 people with dementia in the UK and the number is set to rise to 1 million by 2021.

They’re doing great things and I’m so pleased to be supporting such a worthy cause this January 2017.

UPDATE - 3rd February: I'm delighted to reveal that we raised an impressive £634.48 for The Alzheimer's Society which has been donated via Just Giving. Check out the link here.

Thank you for your support, we couldn't do the great things we're doing without you :)

Give Back Bingo

If you have a suggestion for next month’s charity email me at jenny@givebackbingo.com, I’d love to hear your suggestions and stories.

P.S Once I've made the donation next month, I'll post the Just Giving page for you all to see :)

If you'd like to read more about how we donate please click here.