community

Charity

GCF

We supported this incredible charity is an international conservation organisation that save giraffe in the wild. 

PAWS

PAWS is a volunteer lead charity with a no kill policy helping animals find homes in local communities. 

July charity

Join us in supporting Dogs Trust this Summer. This brilliant charity rescues and rehomes dogs all over the UK.

As a result of treatment for cancer, most children will suffer hair loss as a side effect.  Some cope remarkably well but for others this can be very upsetting.

May Charity

Brooke is an international charity that protects and improves the lives of horses, donkeys and mules in the developing world.

In August 2016 Aaron was diagnosed with a rare cancer of the soft tissue. Thank you to all who voted to support Aaron's Battle in April. 

December - The Salvation Army

This month we’re supporting the Salvation Army. They believe that the true joy of Christmas is the joy you can give to others and we couldn’t agree more!

November - Make A Wish UK

This month, we’re raising money for Make A Wish UK, an independent UK charity making wishes come true for children fighting for their lives every day.

October - UK UNICEF

This month, we’re raising money for UK UNICEF, a very special charity dedicated to helping children in danger.

August - WWF

This month we're raising money for WWF, one of the leading independent wildlife charities!

This month we're raising money for Ehlers Danlos Support UK

This month we're raising money for Ehlers Danlos Support UK, a charity helping people with the connective tissue disorder, as well as Ryan, a 9-year old child in need of treatment.

June - Cancer Research UK

We're lending a hand to Cancer Research UK this June, a cancer research and awareness charity formed in 2002.

Marie Curie

I’m super pleased to announce that our April charity of the month is Marie Curie. Marie Curie provide help and support to people with terminal illnesses and their families. Last year they cared for over 40000 people across the UK.

Read more...

March - Mind

I’m super pleased to announce that our March charity of the month is Mind. Mind help people experiencing mental health problems get support and advice. They also campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.

Read more...

February - Cancer Research

I’m pleased to announce our February charity of the month, chosen by you is Cancer Research.

Cancer is the biggest killer worldwide and it affects millions. Read more...

January - Alzheimer's Society

As you know, Give Back Bingo launched in December, so to help me choose the charity of the month for January 2017, I reached out my first ever player on the site, tillywillyxx.

Read more...

Shelter - Give the best gift this Christmas

Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness. Let’s give someone the best gift this Christmas – a  place to call home! Read more....