Big Foot Slot Review August 20, 2019
Put your walking boots on and get ready to experience some fun spinning events on Big Foot Slot! Once you set going, you will find yourself following big footprints. Packed with 5 reels and 20 paylines, the background overlooks a rural scenery of long grass, trees and snow-capped mountains. The reels spin within a wooden construction which are a feast to the eyes. Take out your favourite device and start playing Big Foot Slot at Give Back Bingo!
Symbols available in the game are a beaver, an eagle, a moose, a raccoon, a puma, a wolf and the usual high-ranking cards, such as J, Q, K and A. As you will notice, they are all related to the theme.
Scientific Games is the mastermind behind the creation of Big Foot Slot. This architect couldn’t get more creative with the game. It has added all the ingredients for players to have fun.
Key Features on Big Foot Slot
Big Foot is himself the Wild Card in the game. You will find him appearing only during the features. Plus, it takes the place of all other symbols when making his appearance to complete winning combinations. However, the Big Foot logo Scatter Symbol cannot be replaced. Ready to explore the bonus features on Big Foot Slot?
Kick off the free games round by lining up 3 of the Big Foot Logo Scatter Symbols in any position on reels 1, 3 and 5. Once it becomes active, you will play a multi-level free spins game. During the round, getting more scatters on Big Foot Slot will help you along the trail to the next part:
- Level 1 – 8 free games with 2 random wilds added
- Level 2 – 7 free games with 3 random wilds added
- Level 3 – 6 free games with 4 random wilds added
- Level 4 – 5 free spins with 5 random wilds added
- Level 5 – 4 free spins with 6 random wilds added
- Level 6 – 4 free spins with 7 random wilds added
As new levels are reached and extra scatter symbols are collected, any unused spins are noted on the trail. Big Foot Sightings Feature? Big Foot may be sighted during the game on Big Foot Slot to grant many mini-features:
- Respin Last Reel– Reel 5 may be re-spun to try and trigger the free spins bonus.
- Swap Symbols– A symbol is exchanged to form a win.
- Respin Reels– Any scatters are noted in the footprints and a respin is granted.
- Wild Reels– Reels 2 and 4 are completely wild.
- Random Wilds– Additional wilds are added to the reels.
Start up Big Foot Slot by heading to the bottom of the slot’s grid! Coin sizes range from 0.10, 0.20, 0.30, 0.50, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 to 500. When it comes to the number of bet lines, they remain fixed at 20 during the gameplay. Autoplay Mode has up to 200 automatic spins under its belt. Enjoy the feature as you play!
Explore for More on Give Back Bingo
Big Foot Slot has much more to offer in terms of gameplay and features. On the other hand, you can explore more animal-themed games at Give Back Bingo. Few of the titles are Money Bunny Slot, Silver Lioness 4x Slot, Jazz Cat Slot, Wild Worlds Slot, Astro Pug Slot and Raging Rex Slot. Be prepared for a beautiful adventure!