Gemix Slot Review August 21, 2019
Be ready to explore the world of gems on Gemix Slot! This online machine falls squarely into the category of an arcade game. It’s extremely colourful and looks like Candy Crush. The objective of the game is to move through various worlds for some good dose of fun. Grab any device of your choice and experience a thrill out of it!
Gemix Slot plays out over a 7 x 7 grid. It can be described as a gem dropping game. The backdrop is bright and to the left of the grid, you will find a record of gems matched in the current spin. Would you like to start the ball rolling? Head to one of UK’s online bingo sites – Give Back Bingo and load up the title at any convenient time!
Symbols available on Gemix Slot are all theme related. Expect to come across the likes of Yellow stars, red hearts, blue rectangles, green pentagons, orange flowers, pink moon-shaped crescent, purple uneven squares and turquoise bumpy triangles.
It seems like Play’n GO took inspiration from Candy Crush while crafting Gemix Slot. Talented as it is, the publisher has also produced a collection of high-quality games. Feel free to have a glance at Give Back Bingo!
Key Features on Gemix Slot
The objective of Gemix Slot is to make groups of 5 or more gems of the same colour. Gems which correspond will vanish, making rooms for more to tumble into their spaces and create more groups. The series of features available are triggered by collecting 20 or more gems in one spin. They are randomly granted in the spinning ball to the right of the grid:
- Chain Lightning – A flash of lightning joins 2 opposite corners, altering all symbols in its path to match those corners.
- Light Beam – 1 symbol blasts a ray of light, converting those symbols into corresponding ones.
- Crystal Warp – 1 random symbol is selected, and all corresponding ones are changed into other symbols.
- Nova Blast – 1 gem explodes, finishing all neighbouring symbols.
There are also three worlds on Gemix Slot. Levels are achieved by corresponding gems on top of the patterns you can see beneath those gems. It is good to note that each world has a special wild attached. These are generated randomly on any non-winning spin:
- World 1 – Up to 10 miners lamp wilds are added to the grid.
- World 2 – The lollypop wild will spread on the screen.
- World 3 – Up to 8 spellbook sticky wilds can be added and these will stay in place providing you continue to make gem combinations.
Start playing Gemix Slot by adjusting the stake amount at the bottom of the screen! The minimum amount is set at 0.50. Use the left or right arrow to pick the desired amount. The Autoplay Feature is also available. Enable the feature by selecting the number of spins that you would like to play automatically. If you want more information about the game, do not hesitate to click on Paytable.
Explore for More on Give Back Bingo
Ladies and gents, do you fancy more similar games? Take a trip to Give Back Bingo and play the likes of Wizard of Gems Slot, Gems Odyssey, Icy Gems Slot and Perfect Gems Slot to name a few. These titles are available anytime.